Saturday, July 15, 2017

Picnic at the Park & Playing

A few weeks ago I got some family together and we went and had a picnic up in the mountains. It has been so hot here lately, in the low 100's and the mountains seemed like a nice get away. We have also entered in my family one of the big birthday months... lots and lots of birthdays.... So at this time we celebrated my niece Cora's birthday with a rainbow made of cupcakes. Cora loves rainbows and colorful stuff, it is one of the things I love about her personality. We had Little Caesar's Pizza and veggies and cupcakes and played in the stream, it was a lot of fun.












The kids found a log to cross the stream. With adults help, it was fun for them.









I am so not a cake decorator... and I am okay with that.































After the picnic my brother invited us over to his house where we played games, watched movies and just enjoyed eachother's company.













































No comments:

Post a Comment